We have a proven track record of delivering our Impact & Influence and leadership development programmes and accredited qualifications in-company with organisations across all sectors:
- Multi-national corporates
- Charitable sector
- Local government
- Central government
Our approach is collaborative and we work in partnership with you through a straightforward and transparent process of engagement which typically follows these key stages. This is based on agreement of bespoke criteria built on perceived organisation development, leadership development or learning needs.
- Initial discussion/enquiry – FOC
- Exploratory discussions with key stakeholders in-company – FOC
- Scoping – Fixed agreed fee:
- Presentation of diagnosis summary and proposals.
- Contracting terms and conditions for delivery.
- Delivery of:
- Consultancy advice
- Leadership development programmes
- Accredited qualifications to postgraduate level.
Examples of the range of projects and programmes include:
Lloyds Banking Group
- To develop leaders at three level across asset finance divisions
- Ensure connection to real business challenges
- Minimise time away from the business.
- First in-house banking sector action learning work based leadership Masters degree
- 60 leaders achieved MA in Leadership from USA and UK universities
- 700 business impact work based learning projects published.
- Develop senior talent cadre of leaders in a commercial and sales oriented business as it prepared for public listing
- Establish consistency of best management practice across regional centres
- Develop leaders with strong emotional intelligence.
- Network of regional leaders motivated to collaborate and learn together
- Sales delivery improvement
- Employee engagement and Best Place to Work improvement.
Civil Service, UK
- Mayvin the OD Consultancy was seeking an accreditation partner to support the launch of a programme to develop the Organisation Design and Development capability of civil servants across all ministries, departments and agencies of government.
- Approach should lead to recognised accreditation at postgraduate level.
- Essential to base participants learning and contribution around the real issues of government of the day.
- 8 years partnering to provide university based accreditation to 600 civil servants based on evidenced application of learning to tackle real business challenges through use of the Action Learning Question® methodology.
- Contribution to development of newly recognised profession and network of Organisation Design, Development and Consulting.
Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- Childcare and early years education services employing 4,000 staff with 130 early care and education centres for employers and working families.
- Seeking to develop empowered culture with centre teams and leaders enabling improvement of business results whilst maintaining safety and standards.
- Desire to create a learning organisation offering career development opportunities to all.
- Delivery of Action Learning Facilitator Accreditation to senior and regional leaders equipping them with the ability to facilitate culture change from within.
- Against the Great Place to Work metrics a trend of improvement over the six years in the UK – it has been the fourth best place to work in Scotland for two years in a row and RoSPA Gold Award for Occupational Health and Safety
- Ofsted inspection performance showing ‘outstanding’ regulatory performance in all 17 judgments, including leadership effectiveness.