Change Leader Development Programme
Focused workshops, personal coaching & action learning delivered over six months.
Do any of these challenges or questions apply to you as a leader in the changing world of work?
If so then the Change Leader Development Programme will provide you with the tools and confidence to tackle them in your organisation or business.
- Do you need your people to develop new ways of working?
- Want your team members to tell you what they really think and feel?
- Need to see collaborative leadership at all levels?
- Are you a role model of leadership to your team?
- Expecting team members to work beyond their ‘comfort zone’?
- Want to change the nature of conversations at work?
- Need to make change stick?
Self as Change Leader
Understand challenges in personal change.
Communication During Change
Get behind what people are really feeling.
Leading Teams Through Change
Understand the key roles required in a successful team.
Analyse the culture of your team/organisation.
Toolkit for Business Impact & Personal Learning
- ALQ method as applied in business to connect personal leadership learning with personal impact.
- You negotiate a real business leadership challenge with your business stakeholders.
- We provide a framework for tackling Action Learning Questions relating to your work context.
- Supporting you through key stages of clarification, investigation, action and personal reflection.
The starting point as you embark on the programme is to agree the Action Learning Question you wish to tackle. Here are some examples of ALQs which then form the basis for ensuring your learning is relevant to your business and client as well as providing personal development opportunities as you investigate and answer it.
How can I gain commitment from my team to our organisational vision and strategy?
How can I contribute as a leader in times of major technological transformation?
How can I lead a review of our workforce planning to align with our new operating model?
How can we encourage action in others which reflects our values?
How can I motivate and lead a team that has adopted hybrid working?
How do we now unite our team given recent disruption and industrial conflict?
How can I lead performance improvement in our service to internal customers?
Articles published on the application of the Action Learning Questions approach and case studies of the impact this has made across business and government organisations.
Some of our clients